In the midst of e-learning, we are looking forward to a return to school in the fall! Online ordering of school supply kits for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. Online ordering of kits is a convenience provided for families by the PTO. Save time by pre-ordering! All items in the kits are teacher approved and are the specific brands required by the school. Supplies will be shipped to student homes before the school year begins so students can bring their supplies to put in their lockers on “back to school day.”
Order deadline – June 14, 2020
– Go to the ordering webpage at: https://www.educationalproducts.com/ShopPacks/
– Enter school ID# HIN022
– Choose the kit for your student’s grade in the fall
– You may add a language dictionary or a calculator if your student needs one
– Graphing calculators are only needed for students in 7th or 8th grade Accelerated math and 8th grade Advanced math
– Make sure you have received an email confirmation of your order
Fee waiver – students who are eligible for a fee waiver through the school district may request a supply kit through the school office. Please contact Sally Cuchna in the office for more information.
Questions should be directed to: email@example.com
Here are the supplies lists for each grade.