Welcome to the 8th grade home page for all things related to 2022 8th grade graduation and year-end activities. This page will be updated frequently as plans are finalized and details become available.
For more information, please reach out to [email protected].
Please note that 8th graders do not need to bring anything on this day except a pen for yearbook signing.
- Graduation Practice, 8:30-9:15am
- Movie (Wall-E)
- Yearbook Signing, 11-12pm, outside (bring a pen!)
- Picnic Lunch, 12:05-12:55pm, outside, food will be provided. Click here for ingredient list.
- 8th Grade Fair, 1-3:10pm, includes a zipline, games, ninja trainer, giant slide, and more, all on the HMS Field! The Fair is in lieu of an 8th Grade dance.
Wednesday, 6/1/2022, Graduation Day!
- Students to arrive by 2:15-2:30pm
- Doors open for guests at 2:45pm
- Graduation Ceremony starts at 3pm
Thank you to our 8th Grade Celebration Sponsors!
• The Rogero Family
Interested in Sponsoring the 8th Grade Celebration?
Click here for Corporate Sponsorship levels
2022 8th Grade Celebration Sponsorships
Help support HMS PTO celebrate the graduating 8th graders. All moneys raised will go towards the 8th grade year-end activities.