Welcome to the 8th grade home page for all things related to 2022 8th grade graduation and year-end activities. This page will be updated frequently as plans are finalized and details become available.
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.
Please note that 8th graders do not need to bring anything on this day except a pen for yearbook signing.
- Graduation Practice, 8:30-9:15am
- Movie (Wall-E)
- Yearbook Signing, 11-12pm, outside (bring a pen!)
- Picnic Lunch, 12:05-12:55pm, outside, food will be provided. Click here for ingredient list.
- 8th Grade Fair, 1-3:10pm, includes a zipline, games, ninja trainer, giant slide, and more, all on the HMS Field! The Fair is in lieu of an 8th Grade dance.
Wednesday, 6/1/2022, Graduation Day!
- Students to arrive by 2:15-2:30pm
- Doors open for guests at 2:45pm
- Graduation Ceremony starts at 3pm
Thank you to our 8th Grade Celebration Sponsors!
• The Rogero Family