PURPOSE OF REFERENDUM: Mandatory safety, security, infrastructure, and accessibility improvements. In addition to the mandatory improvements, the use of funds include pool repair and improvement, library, classroom, STEM, special ed and performing arts facilities renovations. The projects in the referendum were identified by hundreds of people—community members, parents, faculty, staff, administrators, Board members and industry experts—for over three years.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Check out the District 86 Forward page at: https://d86.hinsdale86.org/Page/1426 or view the attached documents:
TAKE A TOUR: All tours begin in the main entrance of each building. Link to tour dates: https://d86.hinsdale86.org/Page/1437
Central Tour Dates
- Friday, October 12 – 6:00 p.m. | prior to freshman play
- Friday, October 19 – 6:00 p.m. | prior to South/Central football game
South Tour Dates
- Wednesday, October 10 – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 17 – 4:30 p.m. | prior to the D86 Volley for the Cure
- Thursday, November 1 – 6:00 p.m. | prior to the fall musical
QUESTIONS? Submit your questions here: firstname.lastname@example.org.